- July 8, 2019Declaration of Refugees in Uganda for Actions
- July 8, 2019The situation of refugees in Uganda has deteriorated
- July 8, 2019Bribe in the whole refugee resettlement in Uganda: Only those who have money can get resettlement
- July 8, 2019Petition to OPM and UNHCR about fake refugee elections in Kyangwali Camp
- July 8, 2019Urgent action on behalf of Joseph Uhusino arrested in Kyangwali Refugee Camp
Refugees have to engage in civil disobedience in order to challenge what is being imposed on them.
And such situation is just fabricated by the refugee regime in order to seek for more money from the donors.
Bribe is well maintained in Uganda and benefits only those who have money, unfortunately the poor cannot get it anymore.
They have again deceived us that refugees are free to choose their representatives.
He has been arrested and detained in the Refugee Camp on orders from the Camp Commandant.
The situation of refugee human rights defenders is becoming more challenging especially those who are helping in the ongoing investigations.
The current situation on the ground surrounding the whole UNHCR Resettlement process cannot justified. It needs a quick action and the best move would have been to allow refugees to Continue Reading »
Despite the fact that donors have been generous to give their money, refugees do not get it. Even if the aid is cut off, still refugees will not be affected Continue Reading »