- August 6, 2017Refugee Food Festival in Kampala
- May 5, 2017Kulihoshi Musikami Pecos Opening Remarks during refugee leaders meeting
- April 18, 2017Consider Refugees in the threats to shut down Sim-Cards in Uganda
- April 7, 2017We need a holistic approach to address refugee challenges: Our views to Oxford
- April 7, 2017To the UK Parliament: The Uganda’s Refugee Policy is to manage refugees but not to empower them
Wednesday May 3rd, 2017 more than 30 refugee leaders in Kampala met in order to deliberate on number of things affecting refugees, we thank the Foundation PPDHR for Coordinating the Continue Reading »
The Uganda Communication Commission is threatening to shut down all Sim-Cards which are now re-registered by April 20th, 2017, but they have not yet taken into refugees in Uganda.
We need at the same time to focus at the causes why people are forced to run away from their countries, we need to focus on the policies governing them Continue Reading »
In essence and in practicality, and in terms of impact the Uganda’s refugee Policy is not different from other refugee policies in other countries. This is our submission to the Continue Reading »
It is now official that the Executive Director of Inter-Aid was recently sacked and yet she is just one individual, what about others within the system who have abused refugees Continue Reading »
We are so much concerned about the commercialization of the misery of refugees by different actors who claim speaking for refugees. We distance ourselves from this report.
Happy Women’s Day to you all, Let us reflect on 4 things today. As an organization we are much active in the field of women’s rights through Equality but also Continue Reading »